Friday, June 1, 2012

She Was Dead And So Are You

June 1, 2012
woot~ The Girl in my Bed sequel.

-----------------------------------------

The sun hid behind cottony clouds
Up above the stars brightly shone
The sky painted itself in dark blue
Where the crescent moon stayed up alone

All night I refused to succumb
To the tempting call of sleep desire
Waiting for her to appear again
I closed the lights to feel her presence

I yearn to touch her face and feel
That cold fingertips causing tingling
I yearn to see her eyes so deep
So deep that I drown in curiosity

Again I lay my head on my pillow
Wishing for her to stare at my window
I long to dry those tears in her eyes
Or to hug her tight while she gently cries

I waited 'til the streak of the moonlight
Illuminated her once pale face
As I looked through her unflinchingly
Her eyes so deep let me ignite

I refused to speak and scare her away
Yet the way she moved so light as a feather
Amused me so much that I wanted to ask
How can a dead girl be so beautiful?

She cried no more, her fear disappeared
I came closer and closer and gently
Held her hands so soft and decayed
Pulled her close and  hugged her fervently

She was dead and of that I was sure
Buried memories kept flashing through
My mind so innocent, blameless and pure
No! She can't be, she can't be you

-----------------------------------------
im still trying to figure out who the girl was. hoho. charot!
well, it's just that i cant end the story yet.
'coz it's not yet over...

No comments:

Post a Comment