Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Girl In My Bed

May 31, 2012
I was actually trying to compose a new song last night. While I was writing the lyrics, I found myself writing a poem? instead. I wasn't sure how and why I wrote this. hoho.

----------------------------------------------

The moment I lay my head on my pillow
I saw a girl staring at the window
She smiled at me sweetly like yours
I blinked my eyes and she was gone

She faded like mist, like shadow in darkness
She was there, I was sure she was there
I saw her face as white as the ceiling
Her hair was black like crows on farm

It wasn't that I'm not scared to look
But I found her too beautiful to fear
Staring at me with an unblinking eye
She reached me with her fingertips

Her fingertips were cold as ice
But it wasn't the way I felt it
She was real, not my hallucination
Silent tears ran down her cheeks

Her eyes were filled with fear, I gazed
I was supposed to feel the same
But a sweet smile suddenly appeared
From her pale lips untouchable it seemed

I closed my eyes for a minute and breathed
Convincing myself I was just dreaming
I never let my eyes open again
To witness a girl crying in my bed

---------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment