Saturday, June 9, 2012

To A Proud Dad

I wrote this poem for my friend's dad :)
-------------------------------------

I may never know him the way you do
I may never know you the way he did
But I believe he's somewhere, everywhere
Looking after the princess he raised

You're one of a kind, a precious one
A gift from heaven to a blessed man
To other people he shared what he had
He touched their hearts with helping hands

His life can never be put to waste
For he had been a treasure to many
He left with honor and dignity
A great man worthy of history

If only he could see how you have grown
Like a full-blown rose, beautiful and free
There's no doubt he would be so proud of you
You've been the best daughter one could ever be
 ---------------------------------------
She will be loved forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment