Saturday, June 23, 2012

Nothing But My Toy

June 24, 2012
HAHAHA. Please don't give meaning to this. I'm just bored. I just want to write something new. Something that's not about love, life.. because this is something about being a... just find it out. Hoho. 
---------------------------------------------
You kissed me
Nothing special

You hugged me
Just like my pillow

You cuddled with me
No butterflies in my tummy

You stared at me
I longed for him

You got offended
I didn't care

You had many girls
I wasn't one of them

You lied to me
As if I didn't know

You said that you love me
As if you can truly love

You are my friend
But sometimes a foe

You had my body
But not my heart

You were my first
My first toy ever

------------------------------------
Please don't take this personally. I just love to write about whatever comes to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment