Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm Sorry

June 10, 2012
because Im so inspired to write. thanks to that awesome blogger :)))
-----------------------------------------------

You may hate me for what I'd say
But I can't lie to you, not anymore
The first time we met wasn't something noteworthy
Since then I knew you weren't someone special
Until now that I proved myself unmistakably right
You are just another one I'll left behind

I may act like I like you that much
But I never did and never will
I'm not someone who'd fall for someone like you
Someone who is not even worthy of being liked
Maybe it's too mean to say that but
Yes you are nothing, nothing to me

My sorry is not enough to appease
Whatever you may feel while reading this
Anyway, apology is not in my vocabulary
Especially when it comes to you, I don't really care
I just wonder if you'll get hurt because
I remember you don't have a heart that beats

Be thankful enough that there's someone stupid
Enough to love you, if that's real love
Someday you'll realize why I said what I said
From your sweet nightmares you will wake
Wish upon a star that you never met me
But it's too late 'coz I'm your biggest mistake



No comments:

Post a Comment