Friday, June 22, 2012

I May...

June 22, 2012
I'm soooo bored. I opened this blog and this is all I got. Tadah *drools* LOL
K. Fine ~.~
------------------------------------------

I may flirt with somebody else
I may like somebody else
I may ignore you sometimes
Because you don't recognize me

I may kiss somebody else
I may hug somebody else
I may forget you sometimes
But at the end of the day, it's you that I long for

I may be annoying to you
I may lie just to impress you
I may spend too much time on you
But I just do them because I want to be with you

I may not be the right one for you
Even though I tried to be
But yes, I can't and will never be
It was written in non-erasable ink

I may regret telling you what I feel
I may feel like a dumb for doing so
I may hate myself for being impulsive
But what can I do to make you like me

I may seem desperate enough
Obsessed and infatuated
I may get jealous for no reason
I may get hurt but you don't mind

I may be overreacting
I may do stupid things
I may waste my time just staring
At your pictures I can't resist

I may be in love...
...I may be wrong
I may be right...
...I may not know
-----------------------------------------------------
you may not know...

No comments:

Post a Comment