Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Quotable Quotes



Originally mine. From may facebook statuses :)
Copyright 2012
-----------------------

Pretending that there's nothing wrong won't make anything right. Silence won't make it any better.

Insecurities won't make you beautiful.

Fall in love with the person and not with gender.

You don't have to change yourself to look pretty for someone because there's someone out there who sees you as a perfectly beautiful girl one would ever dream of.

Sometimes I wonder how you can sacrifice everything for someone who can't even do the same, how you can give yourself to someone even though you know he's just using you for his own pleasure or benefit, how you can be so stupid to care for him knowing that he's completely fine without you... I wonder how... How you can be so madly in love with the same person for the second time? With the person who's in love with someone else. With the person who never loved you at all. Some say life is unfair. But I tell you life is fair. You cried because I dumped you. Don't fret. I never had him too.

That's why I don't play with love because no one would believe you once you did. You cheat once and you lose him/her forever. So never play with anybody. Once you say it, make sure you mean it.

If you have nothing good to say, then just shut your mouth. Pessimists hinder improvement. Insecurities won't make you any better.

Do not let a guy ruin your friendship. It's not worth it. 

You wouldn't see unless you open your eyes. You wouldn't believe unless you have faith. And you wouldn't feel His love unless you let Him.

Some people utter words they mean only for a moment. If that's the case, then just shut up.

It feels so good to know that someone cares enough. Even though I barely notice him.

Minsan hindi mo mapapansing masakit na pala, pero go lang kasi mahal mo siya kahit hindi mo alam kung ano ka ba talaga para sknya.

Bakit sobrang init? Eh wala naman siya dito. 

From the moment i saw your face, you've been someone I can't replace.

I convince myself not to fall but baby, you're irresistible.

Blinded by darkness, I am so nothing. Tonight I can feel His love and I'm starting to realize again how my heart has been hardened.

That's why I don't easily trust men... Because most of them say things they can't prove. I'm not disappointed. I'm pleased because I'm right. Once again.

Ang hirap talagang magpigil pag masarap.

You quit when you finally realize it's not worth it.

Bakit ako nasasaktan e wala naman akong karapatan?

Don't act like you're jealous if in the first place you never even tried to keep me.

Despite the hatred and anger, you still care... Because you love.

A heart that hates is a heart that's hurt. 

Don't flatter me with your tongue. Impress me with your voice.

Suppress the feeling 'coz it ain't worth it or maybe because this isn't the right time to express what I really feel. They have no idea. Yeah. That's why they assume. And the worst part is you don't even know that you're the reason behind my smile. If only they knew... But what's the point? you wouldn't mind anyway.

It's just that I dont want to fall for someone who will be taken away from me again. Soon.

Maybe I don't really want to know that after all, you still play my song.
That after all, you still hit the right note.
That after all, you're still the beat of this stupid heart.
Maybe I'm not stupid after all. I just love you. Is that stupidity?
Or maybe I just don't wanna get hurt... A
gain. By you.



I went to your class. I kept on asking the guy who was sitting outside the room if the students were already dismissed. He said 'not yet'. I waited for you in the lobby until the time you were supposed to leave. I got impatient and checked your room again. I was taken aback to see that you were already gone without me noticing. I wasn't sure if I felt bad because of wasting my time waiting for no one or because of never telling you that I was just there, waiting for you.

You weren't the person I fell in love with but the feelings you evoked were the same as if I was falling for the same person all over again.

I don't want you to be mine. I just want you to be with me. You and me together. Not forever. Coz time stops when Im with you ♥

You just imprinted on me. I guess you made the wrong move.

It amazes me how I can love and fear your eyes simultaneously.


I'm not loyal. I just know who I love.



I don't want to fall for you again. I don't want to cry because of you for the second time. But what can I do? It's you that I want to spend the rest of my life with. It's always been you.

You will never be enough for someone who doesn't know your worth.

I may not be rich to give you what she can offer but I'm giving you my music. You are my music, and music is my life.

I lost but at least for once I could say that I fought for something and even if I lose over and over again, it doesn't matter. What's there to lose anyway? I'm left empty handed.

you live because of Him who gave you life and the air to breathe. you live not just to exist but to do something that is worth remembering. don't dwell on the past. a good future is waiting for you and it is your choice if you're going to let it happen. life does not end when you lose something so much important. it hurts but it will make you stronger than ever to face every pain that comes your way. live not for yourself! live to glorify His name!

God's love is never taught. It is felt by those who open their eyes and heart to something that is led by faith.

i fell so madly in love with this vampire so eventually, i died... but i lived again.

ouch. nsugatan pla ako. nde ko naramdaman. na-realize ko lng nung ngdugo na </3

crying is not a sign of weakness. it's a sign that im strong enough to face my weakness and to accept that i cant do it alone without Him.


Do everything out of love without reservation.

He may not be the perfect guy but he's more than enough for me.

When you're tempted to do something, don't move away from God. move closer to Him instead.


I look at you and my heart skips a beat. oh my. baby, you're the cause of my heart disease.

If crying is a disease, then Im dead now. 

I cry not because I'm hurt. I cry because I don't want you to be hurt.


Be careful with what you post because a simple status may change someone's mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment