Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm just so hot today. Feverishly hot I mean. I feel so dizzy with this non-stop runny nose. I tried to do my paper but unfortunately, my mind wasn't working. I slept in the afternoon instead and woke up with my clothes drenched in sweat. I didn't get any better but at least I had more strength to think and do my paper. Still, I wasn't in the mood to write anything academic. I minded my friend's ticket instead and looked for photoshop geeks who can help me edit the lame ticket. HAHA. Then after several hours of waiting while drafting my paper, BOOM! We have a totally overhauled ticket that's far far better than the original. Yey!

Nothing special happened today but I'm happy.
I'm happy because I helped this special friend.
Tomorrow's another day of UP Hellweek.
I can do this! I'll get better tomorrow.
I can't afford to be sick. Not with 2 exams and papers ahead of me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment