Saturday, October 6, 2012

I make mistakes. Always. I can't stop it. It's too enticing. Adventure and curiosity are the things that make my life challenging yet miserable at the same time because at the end of the day, I'm not happy with what I've done. Maybe happy but not genuinely happy. It doesn't last. I try new things just to experience them without thinking of the consequences or the cost I might pay. So here I am, full of guilt and regrets. I can't move on. I'm stuck. Yet again, everyday is a new beginning. It's never too late to come back to where I belong.

I have friends. I have a lot of them. But I just need one to understand and help me guide my way back. I need her, my friend whom I ignore sometimes because I thought she's too good compared to me and she's not the kind of friend that I want to be with but I was wrong. She never leaves. She's just around when I need her. She's a blessing to me and I proved it again when one Sunday I can't take what's bothering me any longer and she's the first one who came into my mind. I didn't tell her what my problem is but she knows. She knows...

I was wrong again when I told myself that I will change and prove to them that I can do it without their help. 

I fall. I fall again. I fall again and again.
I can't do it all alone.
But I don't want to be a burden to her, to them.
I'm such a weakling.

No comments:

Post a Comment