Thursday, October 18, 2012

You quit when you finally realize it's not worth it.
I'm hurt and disappointed. I want to get mad but I can't.
Because it's not worth it. 
I did things to calm myself and they're not worth it.
What the hell is wrong with me? 
I can't afford to lose you.
Even though I'm deeply wounded and taken for granted,
I still treasure you with the little things I have.
Because believe it or not, I gave you everything I could.

You can never please someone who doesn't appreciate you.
Even if you give your all, it would be nothing to him.
So just runaway and save yourself from more hurt.

I have these quotes in mind. Advices that I could tell to someone in need.
But it's so hard to apply them to myself.
Indeed, I just can't runaway... But I want to.
I really do.

I'm just not yet ready to lose you...
But you're not worth it.
They told me so.


No comments:

Post a Comment