Thursday, October 25, 2012

I was watching Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets when I randomly checked the time on my netbook. It was 11:11 pm. I remembered my friend told me to wish for something at exactly 11:11 o'clock. I asked her how does it work and she said, 'just wish, just for fun, you know.' Of course I don't believe that wishes can happen by just wishing at 11:11 o'clock but it won't do any harm to try it. So at exactly 11:11 pm, I abruptly closed my eyes to make a wish and when I did, all I can ever think of was you. Then I told myself I can't wish for something impossible but I can't think of anything else to wish for at that moment. When I opened my eyes, it was 11:12 already. I lost the chance to wish for something possible. Well, because all I ever wanted is you, to be with you, something that can't happen... Ever. And it does me no good to dwell on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment