Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I don't usually wake up early in normal days. I didn't have class today but I woke up at 7:30 am to meet my friend and give her their tickets. I didn't wash my hair because I was cold. I'm still sick. I wore my new pink and gray jacket and off I went to Philcoa. In Mcdonald's, I met her and her cousin. Good thing she liked the tickets. She can't NOT like it. I slept late to print and cut the 500 tickets though she didn't ask me to cut them. I just did because I started it already. I didn't want to give it to her unfinished. My right thumb is numb until now because of the hours I spent cutting them last night. I completely underestimated the 500 tickets yet I enjoyed cutting. haha.

I ate my lunch the moment I got home and I went to my uncle's house to get his test papers. I will check them as I used a lot of his ink last night to print the tickets because my printer is not yet fixed. After lunch, I felt sleepy so I dozed off for a while. I planned to get up by 3 pm but as usual, I kept on pressing the snooze button of my alarm so I woke up at 4:30 pm instead. I should be reading for my exam on Friday or checking my uncle's test papers but I can't move on from my dream. So here I am, blogging my activities for today and pondering what the dream means.

No comments:

Post a Comment