Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dear you,

"We are commonly scared of losing someone but what is better, losing someone or losing yourself for someone?"

I already lost you and at the same time, I also lost myself. Nothing was better though. But fortunately, now I am recovering from you. I'm starting to fall out of your love but I just can't give it up. I can't waste someone I've fought for, someone who have made me complete on the inside and out, and someone whom I've loved truly and wholly. Yet, you gave me the reason to think how weak I am, how worthless I am, and how despicable I am. I was afraid until now to accept that no one loves me the way I love you. It's so paining. My heart's bleeding. My eyes are stinging. Did I do something wrong to deserve this? I'm just longing for a love who can give more than I can but no one could. No one would. Even you. Even me. I hate myself because of you. You trapped me. But do you now what hurts me the most?

I just can't stop loving you. I don't want to...

until you love me too.

Forever,

~darkangel~

No comments:

Post a Comment