Friday, August 20, 2010

When I Met You

Breaking up with him is the easiest thing to do.

To love him with all of my heart is one thing I can't really do.

I thought I was the one who had given him the chance but maybe I wasn't. Thanks to him. He gave me the chance to realize again how immature I am to handle a relationship and how God loves me so much to let my mistakes teach me to grow and to understand this so-called "wonderful" life.

And to Him I dedicate my all time favorite song,

"There I was, an empty piece of a shell, just minding my own world without even knowing what love and life were all about. Then You came, You brought me out of the shell. You gave the world to me and before I knew, there I was so in love with You.

Lord, You gave me the reason for my being and I love what I'm feeling. You gave me a meaning to my life and I've gone beyond existing. And it all began, when I met You.

You taught me how to love. You showed me how tomorrow and today my love is different from that yesterday. I knew you taught me to love. And Jesus I will always cherish You today, tomorrow and forever."

Lord, teach me how to love You because You are the only One who deserves my life. You've given everything to me. Would You mind if I give them all back? Would You give me the chance to do so? Yes. That's the main reason why my heart is beating - to serve You with all of my heart. ALL of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment