Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Beginning of The End

HAHA. Actually, I already forgot this poem I wrote during 4th yr. high school when I was alone in my office inside the Learning Center. Thanks Multiply. You saved it.

This poem was written by a lonesome girl who once dreamt to be a guy but now, no thanks. It has been shown to her how wonderful it is to be a girl. A girl who has been loved by Him no matter who she is. A girl who has been blessed with a life full of love and caring people around. And a girl who has been taught how to forgive people who brought so much pain in her life. Thank you Lord for loving her that much.


The Beginning of The End

I'm sorry because I love you
I'm sorry because I care
I'm sorry because I like you
But now, I don't even dare

My love for you just faded away
'Coz all you've given me is dismay
And now, I hate to be hurt again
Memories w/ you will be forgotten

Many times I've really tried
To forget you but I still cried
My mind wants to hate you
But my heart says I love you

Confusing as it may be
To love someone like me
Who wears make-up as I do
But my life once swirled on you

Thank you for being a part
Of my vulnerable heart
I hope you actually feel
My love for you has been real

I thought it will be painful before
To leave you, I just can't let go

But now, I love you no more
'Coz apathy is all what you show

And this time I'll promise you
Anymore, I'll never love you
Neither will be concerned nor will care
'Coz I know you'll be happy there



~darkangel~


No comments:

Post a Comment