Sunday, August 29, 2010

Keys to an Answered Prayer

August 29, 2010
Feast of Harvest Christian Ministry
Preaching of Pastor Archie Resos

Isaiah 65:24 - "Before they call, I will answer; while they are still speaking, I will hear."

1. God will help us in times of needs. Hebrews 4:16

2. God will grant us whatever we ask for in prayer. Mark 11:24, James 4:3

3. God will give our innermost desires. John 15:7, Isaiah 59:2

4. God will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

5. God can do immeasurable things more than all we can ask or imagine of. Ephesians 3:20-21

.......................................

Lord, thank you for this opportunity to ask You for anything we want, anything that is according to Your will. May we have the wisdom and courage to do what is true, noble and good to obstruct those sins from halting the blessings in line for us. I pray always that You grant my very wish. I don't need to say it here because I surely believe that You know whatever is that I'm praying for. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment