Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Stress Relievers

"The troubles that we face each day reveal how much we need the Lord; they test our faith and strength of will and help us then to trust God's Word." - D. De Haan

I'll jog and run later until I get my feet sore so when I come home, I won't have enough strength to worry and think about things that may dishearten me once more.

After 3 hours...

I jogged from home to Marikina Sports Center. I had no idea that there's a big event today and hundreds of people were falling in line to enter SC. I continued walking and running instead. On my way home, I saw a man selling little ducklings and chicks. They're s cute! And because I'm kinda sad today, I bought 2 little ducklings for Php 30 to entertain me for a while tonight and keep me busy at least. So there, I went home with 2 little ducklings! :D

Ccino, however, looked kinda sad and not in the mood to bite me when I visited him so I carried him out of his cage and played for a while, brushed his fur and made 'gigil' hug. Hihi. So sweet <3 

My Ccino makes me happy when I don't feel good and when I want to be alone. He doesn't make any sound. He's not that playful. Sometimes he runs and hides from me because he knows I'll give him 'gigil' hug. Haha. But he's always there. He lives to be with me, to make me happy even without doing anything. Just his existence makes me feel better. Oh I love my Ccino. Hihi. And for the 2 little ducklings, it was an impulsive act to buy them. Still, I'll take good care of them and eat them when they're big enough. LOL. Joke. 

Anyway, moving on. I just pray, Lord God, that You comfort me tonight, tomorrow and everyday. You know this is still hard for me to take but I trust and believe that You are always in control. Help me overcome this despair, Lord Jesus Christ. I'm weak but You are strong.

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." - Phil. 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment