Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Amazing. So Amazing!

"... because your Father knows what you need before you ask Him." - Matthew 6:8

The wonder of it all. He never fails to impress me. God is so good!

That moment I wanted to ask, "God, why are You so good to me even if I don't deserve it?" Yet the fact that He heard my prayer already proves that for Him, I am deserving. Actually, that wasn't exactly my prayer but what He gave to me today is more than what I'm asking for! He's so amazing! Though I know that I still have to settle a complicated and frustrating 'thing' to be able to receive this blessing fully, now I believe and I'm rest assured that He is in control. Hey, He won't give something that He'll just take back. I mean, hindi naman paasa ang Diyos. He can never do something that will hurt us in the end. 

I'm truly amazed and shocked at the same time but who am I to question His goodness, right? I know that what He wants to hear from me now is just a simple 'thank you'.

Thank You, Lord Jesus Christ for this. I'm not losing hope. I will have my grade soon. I'm claiming it in Jesus' name. 

Thank You for this another opportunity. Thank You for this blessing. I'm overwhelmed with great joy. I firmly believe You will not let him ruin this. I will not cry because of him again. 

It's so funny to remember those days when I was so disheartened because of Him and how sensitive I was that whenever my dad and mom asked me about it, my tears were always so close to falling. Oh the pain and hopelessness, they all passed.

You have just proven to me now, Lord God, how powerful You are that You can turn a heartbreaking circumstance into a blessing. 

Thank You, Lord. Thank You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment