Thursday, November 15, 2012

I opened my eyes from sleep earlier than I should. I think it was around 6 am. You invaded my dreams once again...

We were together here in our house. I don't know why. That was just how the dream started. We were okay, like close friends but it was more than that in my dream. After several moments of having fun, an impulsive gesture of mine surprised you and suddenly made you 'cold' afterwards. I didn't get it. Really. Because just moments ago we were so cool with the idea of being together then suddenly you dismissed what seemed to be magical. You were so unpredictable.

But I am not.

Because as usual, you could expect me to wake up and wipe the tears shedding through my eyes. 

Despite the stress I'm feeling right now due to acad-related problems, you never fail to pop up in my mind. Go figure out why.


No comments:

Post a Comment