Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Christmas Wishes

Super random Christmas wishes. Whatever I like that comes to my mind ;)

First of all, I thank God because he already gave me this precious Christmas gift I never expected and thought of. Honestly, I can't think of anything to wish for at this moment because I'm already contented with what He has done for that special person and for me as well. See, the moment I think He's doing nothing turned out to be the moment He's doing the most. I'm finally free of this feelings I had for several months. It was a struggle yet He didn't allow me to end this year still stuck on it. 

So, what more could I possibly ask and wish for this Christmas? Hmm. Let's see.

1. I want to maintain my figure. Haha. Because I have a grad pic next year! I'm worried. I feel so bloated! My cheeks are getting fatter! I'm not sure if they really are getting fatter or I'm just getting too paranoid. Ugh.  Say no to my cravings!!! Which is, as of this moment, RAMEN. I satisfied my cravings last night and they were chocolates :|

2. I want new shoes. Like, shoes that I could wear in school everyday. Sneakers. That's probably the best shoes I want to receive. I have barely used high-heels in my closet but I don't wear them in school. Please. 

3. Swimwear. A sexy one. Haha. Kidding. What's the use of my work-out anyway? LOLS. Seriously, I want to swim this Christmas. The weather is so hot! It's unusual.

4. Dress. Lots of dresses and girly clothes. Whatever you call them. Hihi. I wish to become more girly next year and change my style Though I can't imagine myself wearing a dress during normal days in school. *sigh* Let's see then.

5. I already received this necklace and key pendant that I want from Silverworks. Well, because that was what I wished for in our exchange gift in CIRCA Christmas party. What else do I want? I love accessories. But I'm contented now :)

6. Money. Haha. So that I'll be able to give presents to my loved ones too. I can't wait to graduate and earn moneeeyyy!! :D

7. Love. Peace. Joy. Salvation. For everyone. I pray that people would come to realize that the true essence of Christmas is about the love of Christ. It's not about material things though they're part of it, let us not dwell on these temporal things alone. Give love on Christmas day! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment