Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Yesterday in SM Marikina I heard a woman in her 30's, I think, ranting about how her make-up is better than her friend's. I just laughed as she talked about brands like Mac and ahmm, I don't actually know those brands. Haha. Seriously? Friends talk behind each other's backs just about make-up brands?

How I wish I won't end up talking like that about my friends when I grew older. There are other important things to think about and share. And seriously, hello, whatever make-up brand you use won't make you prettier or less. 



If you're truly beautiful, then you are beautiful despite what brand of make-up you use or even if without any. Also, true beauty comes from within and it depends on how you appreciate a  person as well. 




Speaking of defining beauty, everyone has his/her own definition of beauty. What's beautiful for me may not be beautiful to another. There's no point in comparing who's beautiful or not because yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So what's my point of telling this? Well, maybe, just maybe I'm not beautiful to him. He has his own standards. To him, I'm not the same person that other's see. To him, I'm not as beautiful as what others say about me and it sucks...




Ohwell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment