Tuesday, February 26, 2013



What is wrong with me?


How I see myself is totally different from how others see me. I definitely know that. We perceive the same things uniquely and it depends on how we are taught and on our experiences in life. As we grow older and get mature, we learn to construct our own perception of everything that happens around us and of the people we get to meet everyday. 

Who I think is ordinary may be special to another. Someone who is special to me may see me as ordinary. Again, it's because we treat people differently based on how we perceive them. Nobody cares unless they see our worth but we don't need to waste time proving ourselves to them because truly enough, there is just One great and powerful up there who loves us unconditionally and that's more than enough to prove that we are indeed special and priceless.




If you find it difficult to let go, 
just think of how long you've been stupid enough to hold on. 
You always deserve better :)


I deserve better. But still, I can't easily understand why some person can't see the best in me. Or worse, I seem nothing to them even though I try hard to prove myself.

True, no one's perfect. But at least I know my worth and I know hers yet who am I to judge? I'm not in the right position to tell who's better because it depends on how people perceive us. 

I'm just confused now and intrigued. That's all.

Such a lame post. I'm just writing whatever runs through my mind, trying to reassure myself.

What am I doing? What's just so wrong with me?

Fudge. ANSWER ME! 





No comments:

Post a Comment