Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"I just need a little of your time
A little of your time
To say the words I never said..."
- Maroon 5, A Little Of Your Time


There are things that I just can't understand, things that I can't explain. I just feel them and let them stay.

There are things that I just do without even thinking. Actually, I still got a bit surprised when I found myself off to somewhere when in fact, I had to prepare and rest for my exam tomorrow. Funny. Yet I know deep inside that even if I stayed for a while to think and decide if I will go or not, I will still choose to go. Funny yet stupid but that's just the way it is. I go for the things that make me happy even if it's just for a moment.

Friends go but memories stay forever. And those I will cherish the most. 

I was once taught that the heart is the most deceitful of all things and nobody understands it. But most of the time, it is also through the heart that we become sure of what we feel. 

Maybe even if I try hard to deny, that certain person will always be special to me. 

I just need a little of our time to prove it.






No comments:

Post a Comment