Sunday, September 23, 2012

Idiocy

Everything was a lie. 
You'll never know what a lie is until you find the truth. 
---------------------------
I promised myself not to fall for you again
But every time I see you, I just can't resist
That charming smile and perfect eyes no one has
Except you who never fail to capture my heart

Just nights ago I was talking with a friend
About our so-called love story or so I thought
That moment I confirmed to myself you still have
A certain part of me no one can replace

They witnessed me picking pebbles on the ground
Counting the days when I struggled to let go
Of all the memories circling through my mind
The only thing left for me to cherish alone

Everyday I remind myself you are not mine
And I never had you that was for sure
Maybe we did have some moments together
But I know your heart belongs to another
-----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment