Saturday, August 6, 2011

Inspiration

after my informal interview, i stayed at the building's garage as i watched TV patrol waiting for my friend being interviewed inside. i made myself a cup of coffee again that was my third. my head was throbbing in pain. i was so hungry too. bored as i was, a man sitting beside me talked. he asked me several questions about my educational background and it surprised me when he asked,

"you have a boyfriend, don't you?" he smiled at me.

"i don't have." i laughed.

"seriously? you're kidding, right?" obviously, he didn't believe.

"why do i need to lie about it? im not kidding. i dont have one." i grinned.

"really? but college students at this time need an inspiration. you need one. you need it."

"no. i dont need a boyfriend. not now" i asserted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

it bugged me. do i need a boyfriend to inspire me? seriously? it's ridiculous. well, someday i will need a guy in my life to be with me, to inspire me, to love me, to care for me, to be my better half, to praise and worship our God who is the reason of our whole existence, to be the man whom i will share my heart with... just the guy that will make my heart skip a beat because he will be the reason of my heart disease as he will be the only one to cure it too. i know someday i will be with him but not now. i dont need him now because im already inspired and my inspiration is more than enough because He is God. my great God. He inspires me every step of the way. He's my best friend, my God, my father, my deliverer, my healer, my everything. rest assured that He's there with me always and forever. He will guide me and help me as i mend my broken soul, my broken heart then someday when im whole and ready to love again, He will give me the guy whom He preserves for me only. the guy who is worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment