Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The feels... that I just couldn't tell you.

Okay. I'm trying to fit in your world where I feel I don't belong. I hope you could see that because it's indeed a big adjustment for me. It is just not my thing, not my interest but I see how committed you are with that thing and it attracts me more. I know I don't have to help 'coz you certainly don't need mine. Magaling ka eh. Alam mo yan. And the people around you, they are more capable of assisting you. But me? What can I do? 

The point is, I don't want to disappoint you. Hmm, no. Honestly, I'm trying to be a part... I want to be a part of something that is worth your time and makes you happy. Without it, I don't know where to go and where to place myself in your hectic schedule. 

Pathetic.

I hate myself for feeling this.

This should not be the way to spend my last semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment