Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Last night I just did something that I regret. I ignored something, believing that it may just hurt me or evoke unnecessary feelings last night that I totally didn't need since I was busy and annoyed doing my report for today which fortunately, was moved next week because my group-mate said that ma'am announced just today that she will be attending a meeting during our class hours. I'm so happy! Haha. Going back, so there, I kept myself from listening, afraid that I will get hurt in the end, but when the moment came that I was ready to hear whatever it was, I was surprised to see that it was already gone and I lost the chance to listen to whatever it might convey.

It did bother me. If only I can turn back time, I will definitely face my fear of getting hurt in the process of listening rather confusing the situation more with these hanging questions Most of us choose not to listen to avoid getting hurt, ayt? But I just realized now that it is more important to know what the other might say than to close my ears and go away. We all have reasons why we do something so maybe, just maybe, she has reasons that I can't understand for now. All I have to do is to wait, focus on the things that I should do and pray. 

"Do nothing out of selfish ambitions or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others." - Phil. 2:3-4

People come into our lives for a reason. You just can't push them away when they hurt you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment