Saturday, October 16, 2010

It'll Always Be You

Am I afraid to love?

Do I have nothing to give?

Is there someone from above?

Whom I could truly believe?


Why do I need to refuse

Someone who really cares

Why do I need to choose

Someone who is not there


Some people settle for less

Some people ask for more

But all I want is your caress

And to hear you knock on my door


Every time I'm with a guy

I always wish he is you

But all I do is to cry

And you never had a clue


I'm never afraid to love

And I believe my God above

Even if He didn't give you to me

I'm still here waiting patiently


And if that time never came

My heart will be broken

Still I'll be shouting your name

And my love for you shall remain


- eLein

----------------------------------------------


Just one chance... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment