Friday, September 6, 2013

September 4, 2013


I won't give you the pleasure of witnessing my despair.


I'm trying to believe you're someone I've always thought you were, but now I'm not sure. 
Maybe you're not so different from me.
You're just good in hiding and wearing this guileless facade which makes me think you're too good to be true because the truth is, you're not. 
You're afraid people may judge you.
You're afraid to fully open yourself, your thoughts and your feelings.
You keep them to yourself which is somehow a good thing though. 
But in the process thereof, you unknowingly hurt those people who actually care for you.
I have no right to say you're insensitive since it isn't your fault that you're special to me and I'm not to you.
Just let me admit that you have this 'playing safe' attitude that really, really irritates me. Could you be more honest to yourself?
Stop acting naive too! I may not be as smart as you but I'm not stupid. 
You're impossible.






No comments:

Post a Comment