Wednesday, May 1, 2013

"Can't deny that I want you, but I'll lie if I have to..."

May 1, 2013

I notice every little thing you do
I hear you whisper
I hear you mutter,
And because I don't understand a bit of it,
I love it when I try so hard to make you say it again
And then I hear you giggle
That voice, that laugh, they stick in my mind

I listen to every word you say,
to every note you try to hit,
to every song you faintly sing,
when you think no one's listening
But when you're around,
I just do the wrong things
And say the wrong words

I'm not really sure why I'm doing this
All I know is that I want to be a part of it
A part of something that makes you smile
Something that is important to you
Something worth your while
Because without it, I don't know
Maybe I don't matter anymore

I climbed my own wall
And fell on the other side
I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said
It's just that I refuse to admit what I truly feel
And I'd try to hide it every time
Every time you see me smile
Every time you make me blush

I'm sorry I don't know what to do
I can't take it any longer
Just don't get any closer
Even though I want you around
I just don't think it's right enough
It's not right enough to want you so bad
And I hate myself for wanting you so bad

I convince myself not to fall
But you're too damn irresistible
I know this is insane
But please, don't change
I don't know how to do this
But just stay where you are
And don't you ever go away

Don't you ever go away...







No comments:

Post a Comment