Sunday, April 7, 2013

It wasn't the night I expected to be. Leaning on the table, cupping my chin, I stared blankly at the hosts on the stage as they call volunteers for the game. The crowd was talking and laughing simultaneously. Being a music lover and an introvert, I don't enjoy such noise. That time I've proven myself right that it's a waste of time to go to such places if not for my friends and my beloved org. One of the hosts tried to volunteer me but I refused.  I don't want much attention so I stayed in my place, looked around and suddenly I saw you. It was like magic. Things made sense why you were there. Maybe to paint bright the dullness of the night and be mine even just for a moment. I didn't bother trying to hide my eyes from you. I looked and stared until you noticed my eyes glued on you but I looked away when you stared back. I strode to the bar to get a drink with my best friend. A minute or so, you were already beside me.

This was our first moment together. I cherished this for a week. Wishing to see you again, wanting your lips on mine, I thought it was magic.

I thought it was magic...

Not until I noticed this angel just standing beside me...


No comments:

Post a Comment